Yes! Yes! Yes! I am so excited to announce that the 2015 planner is here and ready for the new year!!
I have just kept the pages for November and December of the old planner and I cannot wait to for the new year so I can start using the new and improved one!
I have just started my new job and so it has taken me slightly longer to get around to getting the planner up but hey ho!
The 2014 planner had been my best friend all year, but with some slight changes and improvements and a fresh new look the new planner is ready to go!! As always it is available in A4 and Letter size for those of you over the big blue! Once it has been printed double sided you can go ahead and bind however you want! I simply hole punched mine and popped in the folder (which I made a fabric cover for last year!)
The 2015 planner
I have decided to put this planner up for sale on etsy for a very small price! In return I hope I have given you all a very thorough planner including an in depth budget planner, spending tracker as well as dated monthly and weekly pages.
You can find them on Etsy here: https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/208514301/2015-planner-instant-download-printable
As always I will also be releasing a free version of a planner, however this will be somewhat more plain/simple in it’s design, but should still meet your organising needs, this will be out closer to December/January time.
I hope you all enjoy the planner and enjoy being super organised for 2015!
This is the planner for 2014 … to see the all new planner for 2015 please follow this link:
Hello all, I have been working on some new planners for you all…
The reason I have done these is because I get quite bored seeing the same planners I currently have up, and its a new year… so I have freshened them up a bit and made them more adaptable for you… … I know that having these printed can sometimes be costly, so I make these planners completely free for you to download!
As you can see they have been tweaked from my previous ones, in colour and borders and I have created these ones just for 2014, rather than the ones that you filled in the year yourselves! It is entirely up to you which ones you want to use… but these are definitely my favourite!
There are two sizes available… Uk – A4 (210mm x 297mm) or US Letter (8.5″ x 11″)
Pick which is most suitable for your paper type… (if you are printing larger or smaller that these sizes the image quality may distort so on your head be it! ). The Planners are in two files just to reduce the file size for uploading/downloading.
Well there are the downloads, you can print which ever pages you need or want but if you are wanting to print them all like I am going to do, then here is how I would recommend doing it …
- Firstly I would have the cover page for reasons rather self explanatory!!
- Then I would recommend having one or two blank pages and filling in any useful details such as phone numbers and account numbers for the gas, electric or water company.. or emergancy numbers etc… (I would never recommend putting any details that could get into the wrong hands… i.e. bank details)
- Then put one overview of the year sheets…. here you can fill in close family birthdays, things you might need to save for like, holidays, car mot’s/taxing then you will be able to visualise better when you might want to start saving for particular things!
- Then for each month of the year I would recommend following this layout above.. On the Month Preview you can make note of all the other details that aren’t on the year view such as appointments, extended family birthdays/anniversaries… You could also buy cheaply little coloured stickers or washi tape to colour coordinate other more regular tasks, for example, a blue sticker on a day when you want to exercise; a yellow sticker for days you are going to clean the house and a green sticker for Pay Day! Use it however you need to as long as you can understand it then that’s great!
- Next I recommend having a blank page just for making notes and working out your finances.. and then keeping it there… I found last year, that I would work out my finances on scrap paper and then fill in the next budget page and then throwing away the scrap.. but then half way through the month think.. “hmm… where did I get that figure from?” So it is useful to be able to refer back to your original calculations.
- The next page is your budget page.. In my previous planners I had filled in some of the things in the left hand column, but seeing how I don’t know what everyone’s expenses are I thought it would be best to leave them blank for you to fill in yourselves. There are two variants in the pack, one that has a ‘Vehicle’ section and one simply has an ‘other’ section, just because I know that there are some people like myself who don’t have a car.
- Now for each month you will need to print (depending on how the days fall in that month etc…) 4 to 5 weekly planners (obviously if you are printing this planner in one go for the entire year just print 52 and then split them up accordingly)
Here you can plan your week hour by hour from when to get up, when to eat and when to phone your mum! Fairly straight forward I think!
- Then finally to go just behind each individual week planner, is a meal and shopping planner… plan your key meals for the week to help you write your shopping list easier!Repeat these last 5 steps for each month and I can guarantee that you will be efficiently organised for the year.If you print out this entire planner in this way there will be approximately 143 pages
If you only want one of the week planners ( the overview OR the Meal planner) thats 91 pages
And if you decide to print everything minus the week planners there is 39 pages
The week planners do bulk it up quite a bit I know, but it just depends on your personal needs.. if you don’t need to plan your life down to the hour then I envy you, but if you do then the planner is there for you to use!Feel free to have these printed at your local printers, library or supermarket… shop around for the cheapest price!
Then bind however you like…. spiral bound, hard bound or hole punched and into a ring bound folder!I hope you all really like these planners, may they be useful to you and make your life a bit more organised!!Kayleigh x
Please find the all new planner for 2015 here: https://kayleighscraftycreations.wordpress.com/2014/10/25/the-all-new-2015-planner-is-here-available-on-etsy/
I made these planners a few months ago to help me plan my money and stuff while at university, I saw some other free ones available which were quite plain and boring so I made mine quite colourful and kinda girly (sorry guys) I will attach them to this post, feel free to download and print them for your own personal use, I just hole punched mine and put them in a ring binder and they are really easy to use! It helped me plan and organise my money both monthly and weekly to keep me on track! Hope they can be of use to yourselves!!
The Pack Contains:
Overview of the year, to help plan birthdays, mile stones and other events you might want to save for or document.
Monthly Budget Planner ( No Vehicle), some rows to the left are blank for you to add any other outgoings you may have
Monthly Planner ( With a Vehicle)
Food shopping Organiser/ List
Plan the Day
Plan the Week
Plan the Month
Blank Page, to use for making notes or as a template for a different planning sheet you may need to use
Update: Another slightly different monthly planner for Joanie… and anyone else of course!
To download all planner pages via PDF click here: