As always its just another quick post to show you what I am up to… Super super busy at the moment but here are a few quick photos to show you the rugs I have been working on!!
My lovely rabbit rug…. i am really pleased with this rug, the quality of it is really great and the colours are just fab!!
This is another rug I am working on which is just florals… I still need to work out my next design… Perhaps something with my badger friend Walter here?? What do you think… lets put it to a vote (cast your vote in the comments below)
What animal should feature in my next design:
thought I would get up a photo of the fox rug now its been filled in… Its now latexed, backed and sheared… all I need to do it tuck under the edges and it will be done!!
I have been working on some more designs and illustrations for my project and will hopefully be starting a new rug on monday or tuesday!
Last year I released a range of valentines cards on Etsy… they were a little last minute as I only thought up the designs about a week before valentines… so many people had already bought theirs! But this year they are back and in plenty of time! Im afraid these are only available to people in the UK and Ireland…
This is the planner for 2014 … to see the all new planner for 2015 please follow this link:
Hello all, I have been working on some new planners for you all…
The reason I have done these is because I get quite bored seeing the same planners I currently have up, and its a new year… so I have freshened them up a bit and made them more adaptable for you… … I know that having these printed can sometimes be costly, so I make these planners completely free for you to download!
As you can see they have been tweaked from my previous ones, in colour and borders and I have created these ones just for 2014, rather than the ones that you filled in the year yourselves! It is entirely up to you which ones you want to use… but these are definitely my favourite!
There are two sizes available… Uk – A4 (210mm x 297mm) or US Letter (8.5″ x 11″)
Pick which is most suitable for your paper type… (if you are printing larger or smaller that these sizes the image quality may distort so on your head be it! ). The Planners are in two files just to reduce the file size for uploading/downloading.
Well there are the downloads, you can print which ever pages you need or want but if you are wanting to print them all like I am going to do, then here is how I would recommend doing it …
- Firstly I would have the cover page for reasons rather self explanatory!!
- Then I would recommend having one or two blank pages and filling in any useful details such as phone numbers and account numbers for the gas, electric or water company.. or emergancy numbers etc… (I would never recommend putting any details that could get into the wrong hands… i.e. bank details)
- Then put one overview of the year sheets…. here you can fill in close family birthdays, things you might need to save for like, holidays, car mot’s/taxing then you will be able to visualise better when you might want to start saving for particular things!
- Then for each month of the year I would recommend following this layout above.. On the Month Preview you can make note of all the other details that aren’t on the year view such as appointments, extended family birthdays/anniversaries… You could also buy cheaply little coloured stickers or washi tape to colour coordinate other more regular tasks, for example, a blue sticker on a day when you want to exercise; a yellow sticker for days you are going to clean the house and a green sticker for Pay Day! Use it however you need to as long as you can understand it then that’s great!
- Next I recommend having a blank page just for making notes and working out your finances.. and then keeping it there… I found last year, that I would work out my finances on scrap paper and then fill in the next budget page and then throwing away the scrap.. but then half way through the month think.. “hmm… where did I get that figure from?” So it is useful to be able to refer back to your original calculations.
- The next page is your budget page.. In my previous planners I had filled in some of the things in the left hand column, but seeing how I don’t know what everyone’s expenses are I thought it would be best to leave them blank for you to fill in yourselves. There are two variants in the pack, one that has a ‘Vehicle’ section and one simply has an ‘other’ section, just because I know that there are some people like myself who don’t have a car.
- Now for each month you will need to print (depending on how the days fall in that month etc…) 4 to 5 weekly planners (obviously if you are printing this planner in one go for the entire year just print 52 and then split them up accordingly)
Here you can plan your week hour by hour from when to get up, when to eat and when to phone your mum! Fairly straight forward I think!
- Then finally to go just behind each individual week planner, is a meal and shopping planner… plan your key meals for the week to help you write your shopping list easier!Repeat these last 5 steps for each month and I can guarantee that you will be efficiently organised for the year.If you print out this entire planner in this way there will be approximately 143 pages
If you only want one of the week planners ( the overview OR the Meal planner) thats 91 pages
And if you decide to print everything minus the week planners there is 39 pages
The week planners do bulk it up quite a bit I know, but it just depends on your personal needs.. if you don’t need to plan your life down to the hour then I envy you, but if you do then the planner is there for you to use!Feel free to have these printed at your local printers, library or supermarket… shop around for the cheapest price!
Then bind however you like…. spiral bound, hard bound or hole punched and into a ring bound folder!I hope you all really like these planners, may they be useful to you and make your life a bit more organised!!Kayleigh x
Hello all! Happy new year!
Due to several requests and me being super nice 😉 I have decided to add the variant, or expansion pack for you all.
Me previous printables were in UK A4 size, if you still want that size the link is here: https://kayleighscraftycreations.wordpress.com/2013/08/18/free-printable-planners/
But I decided to resize them for my US viewers, to 8 1/2 x 11 inches or standard Letter Size.
This Planner Pack Contains:
Blank Page- (useful for making notes or calculations before you fill in some of the other planner sheets)
Budget Planner – ( For organsizing and managing your money, generally for the month)
Plan the Year – (To get a view of big events of the year)
Plan the Month – (To get a more focused view of the things happening each month)
Plan the Week – (To help you organise your busy week!)
Plan the Day – ( I wouldn’t expect anyone to print 365 of them or anything, but it is handy to have a few for those especially busy days)
Plan your Food – (By planning what meals you are having that week you can easily write your shopping list)
Now feel free to Download, print and bind your new planners!!
Just a very quick post to let you all know that I am now on Linkedin.
Anyone who uses this facility please feel free to connect with me on there! http://lnkd.in/dFvmJ8Q
Im going to be having a crafty weekend starting tomorrow so I will get bloging then for you all to see!
Thanks Kayleigh x