I recently decided to revamp a pair of old dungarees that I had. Originally bought from a topshop sale, they were a little small, but now a few years on I can fit in them! However I felt they were a little dull and needed a bit of “jazzing” up. So with a bit of Liberty fabric I had, I think I have added a bit of colour to a pair of bog-standard dungaree
1. Select Fabric.
2. Cut the the size of the inside and back pockets
3. Push fabric into pockets and line up.
4. Hand sew them into place.
5. For the back I cut a piece to fold over the top of the pocket.
6. Then hand sew to secure (I used a bright embroidery thread for this)